A few highlights of the past year’s accomplishments include:
- Continuing to seek and recruit talented and diverse board members to volunteer their valuable time to both strengthen the board and complete its mission.
- Sending out the 2018 Membership Connection drive.
- Continuing successful program offerings at a comfortable venue.
- Conducting a strategic planning session in January 2018, during which the New York Council of Nonprofits facilitated a discussion about the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and challenges presented to the NCCSA.
- Resulting from the strategic planning session, a significant bylaws revision (to be proposed at the May 2018 annual meeting) and committee restructuring, which we are confident will help strengthen the smooth functioning of the organization as we work toward our mission.