Welcome to NCCSA!
In a world where it's becoming more and more difficult to have face to face conversations, the North Country Council of Social Agencies fills a vital role in providing an opportunity to network and learn. Since 1944 the North Country Council of Social Agencies, Inc. (NCCSA) has been supporting the agencies of the North Country by...
- Highlighting NCCSA Members on the Website with an instant link to your agency website
- Addressing Community Issues through Supportive Community Forums
- Brainstorming Solutions through Community Collaboration on the Critical Needs Committee
- Enhancing Skill Development through cost effective training
- Offering Community Networking Opportunities during the Mix & Mingle portion of the luncheon
- Raising awareness through Relevant Educational Programming
- Offering Collegiate Camaraderie
- Encouraging Agency Collaboration
- Promoting your events and services at the luncheon and on Facebook
- Learning the latest nonprofit news and current contacts
Any agency, individual, organization may annually join in on the 70 year legacy of the Council. With your help and participation, NCCSA can continue to be an excellent resource for our community. To learn more about becoming a member click here. (see Membership).
Each month come and join NCCSA council members for useful networking and enjoyable educational sessions tailored to meet the needs of Northern New York's social agencies. Learn what the latest news in the field might be and who the contacts are at respective agencies. Don't miss out on the opportunity to engage in the camaraderie that this unique community forum provides—all in the span of a monthly lunch hour.
Come be a part of the community discussions with the North Country Council of Social Agencies! And thank you for valuing the people of the North Country and providing the best services possible.
NCCSA, Board of Directors
Just in case you didn’t know…
At the November meeting Pamela Kaus and Joanna Fassett, NCCSA Board Members, presented the 2013 Agency Critical Needs Survey Final Report. The purpose of this agency survey created by the NCCSA Critical Needs Committee was to assist the committee and NCCSA to prioritize the identified unmet needs in order to direct the advocacy work of NCCSA and the Critical Needs Committee.
Please click on the link below to review the report in its entirety.